Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love Is In the Air: Tyrel & Lana



We decided this picture needs a caption that read: Wanted For Time and All Eternity



I had some of the best fun over Easter weekend and these two were a big part of that. Meet my brother in law and my can"t be sister in law fast enough! :) They are adorable and I am sooooo happy they found each other, they belong together! Thank you for allowing me the honor of a fun filled with some ahhhhh's. They are just tooooo cute! Can't wait for your big day! Here is a sneak peek of what I have been working on, Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love these...your editing skills are awesome! Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,
    Lana and her family grew up with my husbands family in Jackson! so fun to look at your blog and see her there! I didn't realize you were doing photography now! Good luck.

    Chris nethercott

    ReplyDelete